ExpatsArabia.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pacman

I cannot help but feel proud to be a Filipino...it is at times like these when the Philippines just stops, hold breaths, ceases fire and as a whole nation prays that the "Pambansang Kamao" wins again. And once more, Manny Pacquiao did not leave the Filipinos dissapointed. He fought and he fought hard, it only took him up to the second round to claim his victory...the Filipinos' victory...

I am not a Manny Pacquiao fan but I am proud of the victories that he has won and continues winning for the Filipinos. And yes, I stand my ground that he never considers politics. I hope he continues doing what he is good at...winning at boxing, making the Filipinos even more proud, and helping his "kababayans". Congratulations to Manny and his family!

1 comment:

wahdaholic said...

loved what you posted here, i'm also proud to be a Filipino. Pacman is the great boxer.