ExpatsArabia.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award


Being new to the world of blogging I was surprised to have gotten such a reception. I feel honored to have been a recipient of this famed award which was accorded to me by Simple Married Life. Thank you! You have made my day a shade brighter! And as such, we have to pass the love award to our other blog friends:


So, here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.


Below are the 8 blogs I’m passing this award to:











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Call Center Mom!

How are you doing? Thanks for passing the award to other deserving bloggers. It's always a pleasure to give. ;)