ExpatsArabia.com

Monday, October 5, 2009

(last) Friday tags

I was tagged by my blogger sis - Ria of It's my party (and I'll cry when I want to). Yes, sis it's been a while too since I last did a tag.

So, let's see here...hmmmm

What are your middle names?
~ Mine is C while my husbands' is C as well.

How long have you been together?
~ a lifetime... 

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
~ since our previous life .... :) 

Who asked whom out?
~ My husband did.

How old are each of you?
~ Now that is a big secret hahaha

Whose siblings do you see the most?
~ My siblings. His siblings are scattered all over Luzon

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
~ Being far apart and making ends meet.

Did you go to the same school?
~ No

Are you from the same home town?
~ No

Who is smarter?
~ My husband is very good with numbers and Logic...and yes finances. While am good at arts, english, science and practical sense.

Who is the more sensitive?
~ ME, myself and I

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
~ Shakey's Pizza, Dad's

Who has the crazier exes?
~ I think we both have. Though he'd rather not talk about his exes (not sure if there were many! hahahaha) but mine were dysfunctional individuals. I think I was a magnet (then!) for major losers! hehehehe....

*** Ria, I have the same answers for most of the questions i was also a magnet for the sweet type turned whacked out playboy losers type back in College hahaha...

Who has the worse temper?
~ definitely, that would be me. My husband is also a very patient man. I tend to just snap when I reach my "boiling point".

Who does the cooking?
~ I cook a lot...I love cooking and the only food my husband has done so far is fried chicken, and the best tomato omelette. Cooking is part of my territory...

Who is the neat-freak?
~ I am very OC when it comes to organizing our stuff. My husband is too in some ways but he is messier hehehe. Am sure my husband will react :)

Who is more stubborn?
~ My husband says I am more stubborn.

Who hogs the bed?
~ our children...

Who wakes up earlier?
~ when my husband was still in the Philippines, if am not too tired from my shift i wake up and fix him breakfast. but during weekends, he would wake up first then wake me up too.

Who is more jealous?
~ Both of us are.

How long did it take to get serious?
~ as soon as we got to know each other. I think he was more into the relationship during the first few months. He was already talking about marriage then while I was still in doubt whether the relationship would work. It's this way since I have been from relationships that did not work out so...there

Who eats more?
~ We both do. But I think my husband eats more because I remember coming home from work he'd eat as if he has not eaten for a week.

Who does the laundry?
~ When we got married, he made sure I did the laundries because when I was single I never touched my soiled clothes. So for a few weeks he made sure I did but then he saw my hands, he decided to have someone wash our clothes for us.  

Who’s better with the computer?
~ I would say he is far better than I am with computers.

Who drives when you are together?
~  whenever we go out he would drive but when I see him tired na as in really tired then I do the driving.

Thanks to Ria for tagging me! Am tagging my blogger buds as well...have not visited you guys for a long time...

Mommy Gen, Jennifer, Nhil, Call center gal, Wendy, Jane, Qumang, and Karen.

2 comments:

Karen said...

natawa naman ako, he made sure na ikaw ang maglalaba pa. Me too, dati talaga I don't do laundry. then our househelp suddenly left, ayun. no choice. =))

btw, thanks for tagging me =))

riablahgs said...

thanks for doing the tag sis! nga pala, check in time. i left a msg in your ym...hehehe... hirap ha but not quitting!