ExpatsArabia.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Mother's Prayer

My son Alloy arrived home from school today and showed me his seatwork. They were asked by their teacher to accomplish this page in their Science workbook. The topic was "What I want to be" and this is what Alloy drew....





Hence, my prayer..


Oh God, I pray to you, make my son worthy of becoming your priest
Help him understand his true calling,
let my son hear Your voice loud and clear
Help me guide him to you my God…
to the right path let me lead him…

May the Holy Spirit enlighten him so that he may truly know the vocation where he can best serve You. Guide him in this journey, occupy his heart and not let his mind go astray. I ask this through Jesus Christ,our Lord. Amen.

2 comments:

W E N D Y said...

omigosh! that must be overwhelming to find out!

mjoips said...

wow! :)