ExpatsArabia.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Google Tag

I got tagged by Ria of It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... thank you, you have always managed to make my blog fun with the tags that you share with me :)

Here are the simple rules to follow:

Use Google Images to search for the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

1. The age of my next birthday

Pass
…it’s a super duper se
cret that I have sworn myself not to say to anyone… sorry guys but I have to respect myself hahaha







2. Place I would like to visit

3. My Favorite Place


4. A Favorite Thing

My Dopod


5. My Favorite Food

My mom’s Chinese pork asado



6. My Favorite Color



7. The city where I currently reside


8. City where I was born


9. My college major



10. Name of your First lover

...I know... Isn't it great?! Truth be told, I was his first too hahahaha!!!


11. A bad habit




12. A Hobby

Whatever strikes my fancy



13. My current wish lists ( Max of 3)

Have fun with the tag everyone! I am tagging: Dhemz, Wendy, Bola, MomGen, Simple Married Life, Hapi, Call Center Gal, Kengkay, and Iyrel



No comments: