ExpatsArabia.com

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ria of It's my Party and I’ll cry when I want to has tagged me on this one. I find this very interesting because you get to know the person who tagged you more and you share something as well that others would find very amusing. So here they are:

1. Have you ever been on TV? Yes! As an unwilling contestant on a show in Channel 13 along with my friend. Funny, because the judge, who the host introduced as a principal of a certain school was actually someone from the audience who was minding her own business…

2. Have you ever sung in public?Oh Yes! A lot of times and I enjoyed every moment. I used to dream of becoming a singer someday.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? Not blond but brown…

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs? Eeeeewwww!

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Nope.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? not a lamp post but a “No parking sign”. This happened years ago when my cousins and I were playing cops and robbers.

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Always.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Yep! I was running very fast I did not stumble though. However, my “foot brakes” were not working that I collided head on with my female classmates and to make matters worst my hand were outstretched that by the time we literally “bumped” into each other my hands were on her “chest.”

9. Have you ever done volunteer work? A lot during my University days as well…

Okay guys, it's your turn to tell me about yourselves: Wendy, Call Center Gal, Bola, Dhemz, MomGen

No comments: