ExpatsArabia.com

Monday, December 22, 2008

More tags...


Hubby List


Can you remember the day you first met your hubby? Etched in memory

When was that? (doesn't have to be specific)More than 7 years ago

First impression. Too serious.

Were you attracted to him?
Not much (aw c'mon!) but we got a long well in any kind of conversation

Were you friends before he became your bf? Nuh-uh...we went down to business ASAP! :)

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
So many things but one of the most memorable was when he gave me a necklace and told me that it was his first time to give someone such.

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
My husband’s patience with me, the way he loves me unconditionally. His being such a responsible man, loving husband and father.

No comments: