ExpatsArabia.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

my Allen...

While doing our groceries, I asked my youngest son whether he was really ready to go to school and with much enthusiasm, he said "opo mommy" (yes mommy). I told him "if you really want to go to school, you have to make sure that you know how to read well."  My son answered that he already knows how to read, so I told him "ok if you know how to read, can you read this word?" (as I pointed at a big sign at the grocery aisle. My youngest son kept quiet for a few seconds then answered me "hindi ko sasabi mom, secret lang" (I won't tell you mom, it's a secret) then smiled sheepishly.

Then awhile ago, my Allen said, "mom aral na po ako" (mom i'm done studying). I then proceeded to test him and told him to read the word that I have written down. After a few seconds, my son told me, "kaw nga mom try mo basa!"(go ahead mom, try to read it). Haay...he has so many "palusots" and I have no idea how he is able to come up with them. :)



No comments: