ExpatsArabia.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friendship Tag


"We need friends for many reasons, all throughout the season.We need friends to comfort us when we are sad, and to have fun with us when we are glad.We need friends to give us good advice.We need someone we can count on, and treat us nice.We need friends to remember us when we have passed on..."

Thank you for this friendship tag from Ria of  "It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to" for including me in her list of friend and for this wonderful poem!

Over the past two months that I have started blogging it is such a wonderful feeling being surrounded by blogfriends. I believe that everything happens for a reason and people you chance upon in any circumstance is always a blessing. With this on mind I would like to share this friendship tag to Wendy, Call Center Gal, Iyrel, Simple Married Life, Rex of A Bum's life, Demcy, $Best jobs abroad$ and Gem

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Gem said...

Thanks for the tag... I can do this tagging thing in my "single parent" blog - later on. :)