ExpatsArabia.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cont. of Customer Service versus CSR stats

So, to continue, I was marked down alright. But as I have said it was quite fine as long as I was able to provide good service to the customer. Hence, this has been a usual debate amongst my colleagues as providing good customer service and keeping customers first should be of top most priority. If so, why get mark downs for customers we may have retained? Why not change instead some basic policies when it comes to quality assurance. Why not have exemptions? Well, I guess this is because most of our call center's business partners, are in more ways than one, the company's customers as well. Hence, they rule!!!! But then again....at the end of the day...the more important question is --- who patronizes our products or services? .... Yep! you're right on this one... our Customers!

No comments: