ExpatsArabia.com

Saturday, September 12, 2009

"Project Mommy"

I've been thinking since last week about a sort of project that I can have my children do and this is what i have come up with.

Borrowing some of the ideas from my work place, I gave my children a cardboard; each bearing 3 index cards. One of the cards would show "My Goals", the other "Good things I did today", and the last "What I need to change."

I told my children that this would be done on a weekly basis for their goals to be easily achieved. I want my children to be able to set goals and manage them this early. 

I think goal setting would help them be able to develop a sense of discipline in everything they do; being an effective tool in measuring progress.

So let's see if one of my "Project Mommy" will work... they did this enthusiastically so, here's how their boards look like...

This is Alloy's....


While, this is Ally's...


I told them that they will earn a star for every goal they achieve , for every good things they do, and for every things they are able to change, and whomever has the most number of stars will receive a prize from me. They already are excited :) I hope this works though...

No comments: